The top-rated and lightest keyboard and mouse recorder for Windows PCs is Jitbit Macro Recorder 5.11 . It is a very powerful automation tool that performs many other tasks in addition to recording keyboard and mouse movements and converting all macro actions to EXE files.
The scrolling activity, along with all mouse clicks and keyboard keystrokes that have been recorded, are saved directly to your hard drive as a micro so that you can use them later. They can be assigned to a hotkey, turned into a Windows application called an EXE file, or expanded with custom commands.
Installing this will save you a tonne of time and effort if performing the same task repeatedly has made you insanely bored.
With the help of Jitbit Macro Recorder’s serial key, users can bind macros using hotkeys, enabling them to run in any programme. You can accomplish multiple tasks using this application, which has proven to be a highly modified piece of software that aids users in precisely determining the cursor’s position, which is typically expressed in X-Y coordinates, commands, and delay time. If the delay and event type are taken into consideration, the chosen command may be changed or rewritten.
Additionally, you can now add new commands related to the keyboard or mouse, commands like delete or copy/paste, delays like user input, windows like open, wait for, close, or switch to, clipboard commands like clear, and capturing an image on the screen and searching for pixels by their tones, colours, or shades.
Not only that, but Jitbit Macro Recorder also includes options for PC shutdown, restart, sleep, “message box” or “open website,” as well as dial-up or VPN attachment. This demonstrates that the software is very helpful because it not only enables you to import, comment, and save macros but also to play or record “special” macros. You can also edit or rewrite macros in notepad. Macro recorder helps you schedule any task, choose the playback speed, and much more.
You may also need AnyPic JPG to PDF converter
Jitbit Macro Recorder Screenshots
Key Features of Jitbit Macro Recorder
- Easy to Use Interface – The interface’s design is so straightforward, and the functions are presented in such a clear manner that you won’t feel the need to waste your valuable time reading through the extensive user manuals.
- Program for automation – You can add custom statements and commands to your macros, such as “open file,” “launch website,” “wait for window,” “shutdown,” and more. Use the “IF – THEN” and “REPEAT X TIMES” statements to give your macros logic.
- Flexible – Once your activity is over and you find that something went wrong, all you need to do is alter the macros using the built-in Visual Macro Maker.
The smart mouse recorder, known as SMART-Rec, records mouse movements using relative coordinates.
- Adjustable — You may easily change the playback speed, loop the macro playback, record macros in stealth mode, change the macro recording filters, and more.
- Compile the action file to an executable (.exe) file so that it may be launched on any other Windows computer after all of your recordings are finished. Advanced optimization technology is employed to pack and compress the.exe file in order to conserve memory.
- Window XP, Window 7 or later Window Vista.
- AMD processor or 0 GHz Intel.
- 1 GB of RAM.
How to Install?
- Download the software from the link given below.
- Extract the rar file and run “Setup.”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Accept the terms and conditions of the software and click “Next.”
- Select the directory of program and click “Next.”
- Click “Install” and the process of installation will start.
- Wait until the installation is complete then click “Finish” to close.
- Run the software when it has done installation.
- Registration box will appear on the screen. Open the key file and copy any username or license code and paste it in the activation box and click “Register” for activatation. (Do not change the
- Marco recorder is successfully registered
- Enjoy this software to create tutorials and presentation.