AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter Full Version
In this modern world of email, the way all of us use to send images, documents or any important data is through email. There occur number of diverse situations where it is a need of a user to send any file in PDF format instead of JPG. Considering those situations we come across a question as to how are we going to convert JPG files to PDF? Does there exist a way in which these files con be converted even when we are offline? Yes, what we have here to offer is a registered version of pdf converter, that too absolutely free. Reason behind paying that much attention to a PDF file is because of its several benefits: it has compatibility with multiple platforms, it is trusted by users, it’s use is basic on universal bases, it is Mobile friendly, reading is free and it can also be accessed from compatible Mobile.
AnyPic JPG to PDF converter
In the link given below, we are providing you with the full version of AnyPic JPG to PDF converter. It is a converter which can work fine offline and it also possesses the ability to convert other file extension including;BMP, PNG, TIF and GIF to PDF format. The biggest advantage of it is that it is very easy-to-use, thus allowing you to convert with only a few clicks, an unlimited number of JPG images to PDF files. By making use of it you can easily combine number of JPG images into a single file of PDF or you can choose to convert every single JPG file into a separate file of PDF.
You are hereby ensured that this application is very handy and useful for office users as it is a part of their work to send several emails in a day in order to satisfy their clients and it is a general thing that PDF format is always used for this kind of communication that is led through email.
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter Screenshots
Features of AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter
- Fast paced, simple and easy-to-use.
- Allows the conversion of multiple JPG files to PDF at a time.
- Ability to combine multiple JPEG images into a single PDF file
- Ability of converting other file extension into PDF file as well like; BMP, PNG, TIF and GIF.
- You can also set the title of document, the subject, author and rest of the keywords with it.
Direction to Use
- Add Image
- Set the settings according to your requirement from the settings panel.
- Begin the conversion to PDF by pressing on the Start button to the right bottom.
- Intel® or AMD processor with 32 or 64-bit support*
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 all are supported
- 4 MB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- 2 GB or more of RAM
How to Download and install?
- Download the JPG to PDF Converter Crack from the Link given
- After Downloading the Setup, carry out the installation as usual.
- Once Installation is completes, close the software.
- Put in the given keys.
- All Done.
- Enjoy the software.